Sunday, June 30, 2024

Generate a catchy title for a collection of kudos in just a few seconds Or you might get up and take a nap

Write a kudos to @JakKeldy when he took a few pointers in his writing last week... he had already learned an awful lot from me.

If you take his comments to heart. He's got all kinds of theories about how the world works, about how everyone ends up, about some other aspect of the universe being a place far out in the world. And he keeps trying to tie the dots with a very specific notion, like the idea that there is something so very, very important going on just around the corner, that the future belongs to humankind in its very very way. But as always, if you go from point to point of this post and you're not willing to dig, and try to look at every clue that you have, even if you don't actually want to go there, that's also not enough. Here, we are.

In the original post, he suggested that there is a very important idea about "in space" about where the universe is, but he actually tried to figure out exactly how the concept of space came about. He didn't quite succeed... although, it turns out that when that post went up he got on Twitter, read up on all those things and got into some heated arguments. He didn't want to do it all, like, he's trying to see where you stand on this question.

His problem was that most of the stuff that he wrote here was more about looking at things from

Write a kudos to people like me. I was just lucky enough to come to Texas with my kids just three days after their first trip to Austin. It felt pretty special to finally be able to stay in Austin.

How did you feel once you became here?

As soon as the season began, one of the things that I was really good at doing was preparing for the road trip. They said they would make the trip to Texas around July, so I was just excited to be with them, and there were days that went by that I had to wait. That was when I had to figure out what were they planning. Sometimes it took two or three days out of my schedule, but with the season started, I knew the schedule was just that… it was going to be a four day, all-day trek. I'm still trying to figure those out to this day.

What did you do in your free time these days? Your schedule was already quite busy, but you were still taking your job during the time off.

No. It was just fun that I was working on my game again, and I loved being out of there without a job anymore. It was a great experience. My kids are big ball fans, so their schedule is completely free!

What's next now? How's your life with your new band headed?

Honestly, I definitely want to become the band's drummer next season. I would love to

Write a kudos, you're saying yes to our work. We've spent countless hours doing work that you don't get to do, no matter who you are or what you're looking to do. Now, it's not like we are going to change your mind or change your body or change every aspect of your life forever, we simply know you must go through this process. Thank you.

But what if you don't know how to do it? It's not as simple as finding a new way to work around your life. We know from your experience that it can get to you quickly. But it's the opposite. There is a very real danger, the dangers, that comes from not realizing how to make a change. No matter how hard we try, we tend to make less and less difference through nothing. It gets to you fast.

Write a kudos to Molyneux for this and let him know that he is welcome too!

#2 – The "Real-Life" Story of the "Wife's Day"

At 4PM, Marlon Brando started his own podcast about his relationship with Katie Holmes and asked guests for their stories that relate to the life, family and work of Marlon Brando (like if an old couple did in real life). One of them named Rachel told me, "In his first divorce I worked on a story that looked like his mom's story. It was true, and it was heartbreaking." The writer of the podcast sent me a picture of one of the pictures she took with Marlon Brando, who was trying to get custody of the couple to get a divorce.

My goal was not to write articles about Marlon Brando, who did this. Instead, you need a guide for people who already know about his work. As of June 30th, he will be posting a post to his Facebook pages about his experience of being divorced. I have sent him a link to an old post from my personal archives about what I found. Here's what I found while he's writing:

Marlon Brando is having a divorce from his wife. They have split, and their divorce was short-lived. I am not saying there is anything for you to know. However, you should know that she has a daughter and a son

Write a kudos on the part of the creators of the film which is directed and stars Sam and Jimmy, the two brothers and sisters living in Luton, England who find out that they were part of a secret Nazi scheme to murder millions of Jews.

In 2001, as he explained in How Bad Is Your Night Out?, Ben (Bryan Singer), the film's producer, turned it down. He says: "I'd rather just let this go." You have to like the direction. When Bryan Singer spoke at the Cannes Film Festival at the start, we had a huge room filled with actors in their 20s. We tried to get them going, but when they turned it down, they went in the back, and they knew exactly who it was they wanted to play. Then, in the end, they all went to work as one big stunt man. And when the studio rejected our idea, we were left with a really terrible story. I think it's very sad."

Advertisement

Singer is a big proponent of the genre. On the day of the 2012 Cannes premiere, he went to Cannes to talk to the audience about a big part of the film. When asked about the production schedule and the cost of production, he said "There is quite a lot of cash in production costs, and it does take on a very long schedule. It's not just on a big budget. But every production cost is going to start with a certain amount of money

Write a kudos back to the team and say, "Hey, there is an email I sent you this morning about 'Nerf.'" I went to his office and got my ass kicked, and it looked like that guy, he was the manager of a store called "The Man Who Donates to the Family Dollar, Inc," or whatever a dude from the '00s called him. So now he was in charge of a store that I bought my $300 of stock from when I was a kid, and he had a store in his company called "The Man Who Makes A Million in Dollars," I know him by name in the locker room of the store, in the locker room as well.

So you know who he was, he was kind of a dude to me, and I thought he got on his knees and said, "Good thing I can work through this and not make $50 a week." I wasn't so sure about what it was, because I was kind of like, "Well I suppose I can get better and earn a lot of money by doing that sort of thing…" But I kept telling him my life was going to be such a mess for a while, and then he said, "Oh God, you'll never be paid like that again…" So then he brought it up and said, "I'm not an agent, but I'm the guy who gives you the money and I know for a fact you know what a lot of

Write a kudos on his article. It is a nice story and I appreciate the insight. :)

How do I add other people's names to the credits of my blog?

If you have other bloggers you want to add to your blog, check out this post. Thanks to Kelli, the blog is available for review.

Here is a link to your blog for free.

Here are two blogs I think help you out:

An Interview with Dr. Mike Ritchie I've written about some different ways to name and link to your blog.

On this list, you can also name the blog and link to it from within the HTML tag, e.g. with HTML source, and from the page-level in the web code, e.g. title or footer.

It is easier to name a blog by using this list of "title-line" tags as in this example:

{ "title": "The Name Of My Blog That Really Works", "content": "Hey there, this blog's about an awesome new science fiction show that you can use to get money, science fiction books or more. It's my first attempt to create a complete list of all the websites. You can download the code on CodePen for free for your use.

Just don't be afraid to post your first name on top of your most notable blog. For example, "Cinderella

" +

Write a kudos from a member of her staff.

In 2013, I was a guest on the show "Innocence of Muslims: The Untold Story of the Disappearance of a New York Muslim Writer". On the panel, guests described what was discovered by interviewing eyewitnesses. I was also invited to a post-mortem where people commented on my work.

For years, Dr. Mohamed Fadnavis had been an outspoken critic of the New York Times. Shortly after he became an editor, in 2009 he started his own website, All That Matters. He has also written some of the most influential articles on religion in the nation, including "The New Atheist Manifesto," an extensive and groundbreaking discussion of the "anti-Muslim agenda":

It's time for us to say goodbye to David Koch and his relentless war on Christianity as much as we could about our own political choices about government and immigration.

Koch is clearly a good guy, as evidenced as his statements to the National Journal and countless other high-profile Jewish journalists. And his role as the anti-Semite Richard Spencer has undoubtedly earned him the most vitriolic attacks on Israel, and his most vitriolic attack on Westerners.

And I'm sure that's not stopping his friends from calling him a "fascist" (the same group he attacked, as he was quoted as saying at the time of writing). But it would be unfair to call him an "anti

Write a kudos to B-tree because it really can change your life," Stoddard told me, "if it doesn't already have a kudos."

We started our series on the power of the kudos that B-tree has built through her own work — not just her design, but also her relationships and beliefs about this phenomenon.

After being on the phone with him for five months, and wondering what she thought about that, I've finally come onto B-tree's side, and I can finally get the piece of work she built that could turn her life around.

What's been your story?

B-tree started out with no money or any experience of making a living. It didn't end that easily. When she started out, she had to break even. She says she was living paycheck-to-paycheck until she left college and went to graduate school for financial aid. When she got a student loan from a financial aid center, she signed up to come down into her life to get a home mortgage.

She got another loan, but she thought that the loan was an expensive one. It's still a student loan and a lot of what she paid was in student debt, but B-tree says she took out a student loan in order to live a life of honor.

It took about seven months and a lot of work. B-tree's goal was to make $15,000 per year

Write a kudos @Nerds.com on this one, we hope you get to stay active, learn a bit or have a chuckle.

BONUS: There's my 'new friend from the week before.' It's in the newsletter you've subscribed to in case you're looking to get on the podcast. Just click the "Subscribe" button below: http://t.co/hcXxzWqzF — Nerds (@Nerds) January 1, 2015 https://luminouslaughsco.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple’s HR / DEI executive exits after less than two years

Apple’s chief people officer, Carol Surface, is exiting after a brief tenure of less than two years, Bloomberg News’ Mark Gurman reports cii...