Lee Peterson posted: "I'm slowly moving away from Google Photos already. When I ran into iCloud issues I decided to try somewhere else but I'm already having a rethink. Every time I go in I get this red notification above and I keep getting reminded to buy a photo book. I'm"
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Apple rolls out new AirPods beta firmware
Apple on Tuesday released a new beta firmware update for its AirPods lineup, making build 9B5042a available to developers and public beta...
-
On Monday, BofA Securities reaffirmed its “Buy” recommendation for Apple stock, increasing its price target from $253 to $265. ͏ ͏ ...
-
Apple’s Chinese App Store paid out over $493 billion to developers in 2023, representing 95% of the total revenue generated. ͏ ͏ ͏...
-
Apple TV+ has signed a new multi-year, first-look feature film deal with The North Road Company’s Chernin Entertainment, the flagship… ͏ ...


No comments:
Post a Comment